Wednesday, April 29, 2009

It's been awhile...

So it's been almost 2 weeks since my last post. I've been a little busy I guess, but thinking back, I'm not exactly sure what I was doing. The weather is changing so maybe that's the answer. I'd like to get back into the swing of things and get back to a few posts a week. So many things are going on right now. Although Fall is my favorite season, Spring could be the most fun. What happens in the Spring? The weather obviously. 70 and 80 degree days, non-stop? check. Golf season starts up? check. Outdoor drinking and therefore drunk jenga on me? check. check. check. I played golf twice this past week and I must admit, I love it so much. I'm so glad my dad got me into the sport when i was younger. The biggest drawback is how damn expensive the sport is. Luckily there are a few websites that you can find some greens fees deals at, but I wouldn't really call $50 a steal in any other manner. What sport other than skiing is that expensive? It's ridiculous, yet that might be the reason why its a very fitting sport for me. I played at two courses, Old Hickory and Raspberry Falls. These courses were absolutely beautiful. The problem with beautiful courses is that they are out in the country. What does that mean? A) it takes you forever to drive there, and B) allergy central. I had problems breathing and seeing the entire day. But back to the point, not that I have one. I used to be a big TV guy. I'd watch dozens of shows and watch so many movies and I've been off of it. I need to get back to my roots. I will make efforts to continue to review movies and tv shows.

Looking back on it, this was the most random post I'll probably ever have.

0 comments:

Post a Comment